Photos by: 1. Aimee Custis | 2. Kay Lemons | 4. Paola Nazati Photography | 5. Andrew Lightman
A Unique Historical Venue on Capitol Hill
For decades, historic Eastern Market’s North Hall has been a premiere destination for hosting memorable events. The North Hall was renovated in 2009 as part of Eastern Market’s $22 million restoration by the District of Columbia Government. Plan your next event at one of the District’s historic landmarks today!
- North Hall: 4,000 square feet of indoor event space
- Historical ambiance with vaulted ceilings
- dramatic arched windows
- a beautiful hardwood movable dance floor
- North Hall Plaza: 3,500 square feet of outdoor space adjacent to the North Hall, used for:
- cocktail receptions
- and more!
- Catering Plaza: 800 square feet of outdoor space used by caterers as an extension of the small Catering Kitchen
- Bays: 200 square feet of covered outdoor space configured with electrical outlets, used for:
- and more!
- Available year round – day and evening availability
Additional Rental Info:
- North Hall Rental Agreement and Price Sheet
- North Hall at Eastern Market ONLINE Inquiry Form
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Recommend Vendors’ List
Please note: All bookings are on a first come, first served basis. We do not hold any dates. To reserve a date, half of the total fees for the event, plus the full security deposit and a completed application are due at the time of booking. Please confirm date and time availability with Nicole Aiken, North Hall Coordinator, prior to submitting an application and payment. All Thursday and First Saturday event inquiries should be directed to Nicole Aiken at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 202-345-2861. Refer to our application, terms and provisions, and price sheet for additional information.
- Look Book
- Yelp Page
For more information, please fill out the North Hall at Eastern Market ONLINE Inquiry Form and/or contact Nicole Aiken at email@example.com or by phone at 202-345-2861.