Welcome to Eastern Market, Washington DC’s original and premier food & arts market!
Eastern Market’s indoor hours are:
Eastern Market’s Farmer’s Market hours are:
Sat, Sun: 9am-4:00pm
Eastern Market’s Arts and Crafts Market hours are:
Sat, Sun: 9am-4:30pm
Click bulleted dates below to see maps for outdoor markets
- Several of our farmers accept pre-orders:
- Dunham’s Farms accepts orders for the Saturday market from Tuesday to Thursday at 8:00pm. Please pre-order here.
- Cam’s Kettle Coffee accepts pre-order through their online store. Reserve your favorite roast by going to www.camskettle.coffee/coffees and selecting Market Pickup at checkout
- Number 1 Sons accepts orders for the Saturday market from Sunday to Friday at 7AM HERE.
- For Ravenhook Bakehouse, go to their website and click the pre-order button.
- Agora Farms accepts pre-orders for the Saturday & Sunday market. Please visit their website HERE.
As a reminder, the DC Government is urging residents to stay home unless you
- Essential healthcare
- Essential food
- Essential supplies
- Go to your Essential job
Order take-out from Eastern Market … Just call to place your order!
Business Name Product Telephone Number Blue Iris Flowers Flowers (202) 547-3588 Bowers’ Fancy Dairy Cheese (202) 544-7877 Calomiris Fruits and Vegetables Produce (202) 544-5442 Canales Delicatessen Deli (202) 547-4471 Canales Quality Meats Butcher (202) 547-0542 Capitol Hill Poultry Poultry (202) 544-4435 Eastern Market Grocery Grocery, Pasta (202) 544-2112 Fine Sweet Shoppe Baked Goods (202) 543-9729 Market Lunch Restaurant (202) 547-8444 Market Poultry Poultry (202) 543-2840 Paik Produce Poultry (202) 544-4435 Southern Maryland Seafood Seafood (202) 546-9135 Union Meat Butcher (202) 547-2626
Located in the heart of the historic Capitol Hill neighborhood, Eastern Market is DC’s destination for fresh food, community events, and on weekends, local farm-fresh produce and handmade arts and crafts. Click through our website to find out everything that the market has to offer. Email us if you have any questions and most importantly, come visit us! For over 136 years, Eastern Market has served as a community hub, connecting neighbors, families and visitors. Eastern Market is located at 225 7th Street SE, Washington, DC 20003.
Eastern Market Strategic Plan
North Hall at Eastern Market
For decades, historic Eastern Market’s North Hall has been a premier destination for hosting memorable events. The North Hall was renovated in 2009 as part of Eastern Market’s $22 million restoration by the District of Columbia Government. Plan your next event at one of the District’s historic landmarks today!
Photos by: 1. Nick Donner, Donner Photos | 2. Aimee Custis | 4. Kay Lemons