Photos by: 1. Aimee Custis | 2. Kay Lemons | 4. Paola Nazati Photography | 5. Andrew Lightman
A Unique Historical Venue on Capitol Hill
For decades, historic Eastern Market’s North Hall has been a premier destination for hosting memorable events. The North Hall was renovated in 2009 as part of Eastern Market’s $22 million restoration by the District of Columbia Government. Plan your next event at one of the District’s historic landmarks today!
- North Hall: 4,000 square feet of indoor event space
- Historical ambiance with vaulted ceilings
- dramatic arched windows
- a beautiful hardwood movable dance floor
- North Hall Plaza: 3,500 square feet of outdoor space adjacent to the North Hall, used for:
- cocktail receptions
- and more!
- Catering Plaza: 800 square feet of outdoor space used by caterers as an extension of the small Catering Kitchen
- Bays: 200 square feet of covered outdoor space configured with electrical outlets, used for:
- and more!
- Available year round – day and evening availability
Additional Rental Info:
- North Hall Rental Agreement and Price Sheet
- North Hall at Eastern Market ONLINE Inquiry Form
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Recommended Vendors’ List
- Public Event Calendar Please note: All availability inquiries should be submitted via the North Hall at Easter Market Online Inquiry Form. .
- Look Book
- Yelp Page